Saturday, June 29, 2013

Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles



  After a complicated past, Alex and Dylan find themselves in a work study program to help restore a semi-famous author's career, but what they end up restoring instead is their love for each other.
  Everyone has a dark past, but for Dylan- who's recovering from a grievous leg wound and suffering from post traumatic stress disorder after serving in Afghanistan- it's haunting his every dream.
  The story of Alex and Dylan, from beginning to end, is a heart breaking tale of recovering from war wounds, physically and emotionally, rekindling old relationships and battling personal demons.
  These characters are easy to connect to and will take you on an emotional roller coaster.
  I laughed, I panicked, and I teared up. Charles Sheehan-Miles has truly captured my heart with his story and I'm genuinely surprised that with all of the uninspiring romantic novels out there, this isn't more popular.
  I'm currently on his second book in the Thompson Sisters Series and I'm absolutely smitten with these characters as well.
Book                               ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment