Saturday, April 11, 2015

A View from Forever by Charles Sheehan-Miles






  For readers who have not yet had the pleasure of reading Charles Sheehan-Miles' Thompson Sisters series, this book, A View from Forever, is just a sweet, romantic story of two young adults who find themselves meeting while on a trip to Israel and falling in love.
  For fans of Charles', who have already had the honor of reading his Thomson Sisters series, A View from Forever is just what we've all been waiting for...
  Alex and Dylan's story, pre-Just Remember to Breathe.
  Of course, if you're a fan of the books, you already know the story. You already know the story, but you've always wanted to know more about what happened on that life-changing journey to Israel. What made the two of them make the choices they made in order to form the mind-bending plot that is Just Remember to Breathe. What really happened?
  For fans of Charles Sheehan-Miles' Thompson Sisters series, this is *the book* you've been waiting for. (And yes, if you think I'm over using the author's name and book titles with the hope that if I say it enough, your curiosity will get the better of you and you'll download it--well done, you're right!)
  After finishing Charles' Girl of Vengeance (book three in the Rachel's Peril trilogy, the sixth book you read in the series if you were to read them in chronological order), I positively jumped at the chance to read another one of his books. Even though I have only gone a few months without a Charles Sheehan-Miles book to read, I felt myself feeling deprived of his work already. (Republic and Insurgent are next, Charles!)
  A View from Forever was just what I needed. Even though it took me less than a day to read (I think this is due to the fact that I was just eager to be back with Alex and Dylan...and also because this book is novella-ish), it satisfied my Thompson Sisters craving. It satisfied my Thompson Sisters craving in addition to making me fall in love with Alex and Dylan all over again, and opening my eyes to epic (EPIC) foreshadowing that you'll only truly get after reading all six books (plus Charles' other novella).
  Charles Sheehan-Miles is a remarkable author. If you're looking for a series of books to bring out your emotions, open your heart, give you a new outlook on life, and renew your faith in humanity, pick up Charles' books. I guarantee they'll affect you like no other books have.



ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment