Wednesday, January 14, 2015

And the Book I'm Recommending to Everyone is...









Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles


When I first started blogging, Charles' books were suggested to me with extremely high praise. I had Amazon ship my paper copy of Just Remember to Breathe to me in two days, and sunk my teeth into its story.


Oh my gosh.


This book has everything. Romance, emotional highs and lows, war, intrigue, politics, and everything else that makes this book irresistible for literally everyone.


I thought this book was amazing, but as I read on, Charles' books hooked me even more. (I type this after just finishing his latest book, Girl of Vengeance, and I'm still hungover from my reading-binge. I find there is no tonic.)


When starting Charles Sheehan-Miles' Thompson Sisters series, you will fall head-over-heels in love with his writing, you will cry when his characters cry, you'll clench your fists in anger when something keeps your favorite characters apart, and you will feel an empty spot in your heart when it's all over.


I know I did.




Book                               ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment