Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Literary Connoisseur's Shout Out of the Day- 3-4-14


The Literary Connoisseur's
Shout Out of the Day






There are some books that stick with you forever, books that are so sweet and memorable, you can't help but miss the characters, and long to be back in the story.


One of the most memorable Indie books I have ever read is...




~Mangled Hearts by Felicia Tatum~

It's beautiful, emotional, and Felicia is master with words. There is absolutely no way that I can put into words the beauty that's in this book, I can only encourage you to read it. Read it. It's beautiful, and I give it my full endorsement.



Book                        ebook
          
                            Free!!!




Now, if you've read Mangled Hearts, do not fret, Francesca and Cade's story is not over! Look for more of them in...




Entangled Souls by Felicia Tatum



Book                       ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment