Monday, March 3, 2014

Love Burned Deep by Nickie Nalley Seidler



  Having a perfect marriage with a charming and gorgeous firefighter seems like the absolute most perfect fairy tale, right? Wrong.
  Rachel has been helping her husband battle his demons ever since their relationship began. Through his horrible drug addiction she was there for him. She was his shoulder, his cheerleader, and his entire support. They are in love, and they will always be in love. Forever.
  But someone else is saying the same thing. Cody has a past relationship that keeps showing her ugly face every time Rachel turns around. Everything is working out just fine...until a problem named Angie shows up.
  Everything is not so perfect anymore.
  When I started Love Burned Deep, I expected it to be the same size as Taking My Love (the short story I read just before I read this one), or even longer. Little did I know that Love Burned Deep was going to take me even less time to finish!
  That being said, I loved Love Burned Deep more than I did Taking My Love. I don't know why exactly, but I have a feeling it was because it was so dramatic and fast-paced (emotionally) that I didn't have time to get irritated with any of the characters (besides the intentionally annoying ones) or bored with the story.   Neither of the plots in Ms Seidler's stories were boring at all, but Love Burned Deep was just so...I don't know how to describe it. There was so much going on that before I knew it, it was over.
  As I said before, I really liked Love Burned Deep (even more than I did Taking My Love). It was very, very good and it had me very interested and excited throughout.


ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment