Saturday, March 1, 2014

Taking My Love by Nickie Nalley Seidler



  Taking My Love by Nickie Nalley Seidler is the emotional story of what a long-time boyfriend can do to you when he packs his bags all of a sudden, and leaves you in the dust. Evelynn is shocked, angry, and downright depressed when her boyfriend of four years, Danny, leaves out of nowhere. But thankfully she is not alone. Her best friend Clark is there to comfort her...and give her what Danny never could: True love and a long-lasting relationship.
  Taking My Love is not the ordinary romantic novel size, but about half (or even a quarter) of it. It will honestly take you no longer than an afternoon to read it.
  I loved the intensity and intrigue that Taking My Love shares with its readers. It had me wanting more and eagerly flipping (or in my case, clicking) to the next page.
  Although, I DID get irritated with some of the characters at certain points. It's honestly not hard for a character to become irritating to me, but I was so focused on what was going on in the story, I didn't pay too much attention to its imperfections.
  Along with the intriguing cliff-hangers that are interesting enough to get you sucked into the story, there were a few twists and turns that had me saying, "Holy crap!" out loud.
  This little novel may not be your cup of tea, but it's a quick, fun read that will- at the most- take you a day to get through.
  (Now in addition to Taking My Love, I read Nickie's second little novel, Love Burned Deep, and I cannot wait to write about that one.)


ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment