Friday, January 31, 2014

Mangled Hearts by Felicia Tatum



  Soon-to-be lawyer Francesca has just been assigned her first real case. "This is it," she thinks. "Time to show everyone here what I'm capable of." Francesca is ready to kick lawyer butt. But things don't go exactly as planned when Francesca realizes who her first case involves, and who inevitably will be standing in her way...
  Cade.
  Cade broke Francesca's heart so many years ago, and she has not forgiven him because of it. In fact, after what he did, she thinks she never will. But fate has something unexpected in store for Francesca and Cade...something that may mend all broken ties in their relationship. A renewed romance.
  Cade is falling apart. He's careless, thoughtless, and he's drunk almost 24/7. He couldn't care less about what his family thinks, but as soon as he lays his weary eyes on Francesca again, he realizes he may in fact be able to change.
  I stayed up until 2:30am finishing this dang book. It had me so hooked, I could NOT put it down. Mangled Hearts was absolutely incredible beyond words. I fell in love with Francesca and Cade's story from the very first page.
  There were no superficial and immature emotional mind games, Francesca and Cade weren't young and childish, and the love they had for each other was 100% genuine. I would repeatedly private message Felicia on Facebook and ask, "Oh my gosh, what are you doing to me??" I started Mangled Hearts early Tuesday morning, and couldn't stop until I had reached 100%. Sleep deprivation was SO worth it.
  Mangled Hearts may in fact be one of my all-time favorite Indie books. Wait, did I say, "may?" It is absolutely is one of my favorite Indie books. Of. All. Time.
  Mangled Hearts is amazing. Buy it, buy it, buy it. I cannot wait to read on in Cade and Francesca's story. I miss them already and I've only been without them for three days.
  Absolutely beautifully told, beautifully written, and breath-takingly done.



Book                                ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment