Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Incomplete by Lindy Zart



  I have been lucky enough to be the recipient of many Lindy Zart books, and I can now say that I love every single genre and story she writes.
  Lindy Zart's books are pure magic.
  I started Incomplete by Ms Zart (Incomplete #1), and I knew from the very first page that I would love it just as much as I loved Ordinary, Unremarkable, and Take Care, Sara.
  Incomplete is the story of Grayson Lee, Lily Jacobs, and the secret love Grayson has had for Lily for as long as he can remember.
  Grayson and Lily are inseparable. When one of them is hurting, the other one feels it. When one is sad, the other is there to comfort them. They have the exact relationship everyone wants in a best friend. Except for one little thing...
  Grayson is in love with Lily.
  The first chapter or so of Incomplete began like every "friendship turns relationship" story I've ever read. Boy likes girl (or vice versa), but their friendship is too valuable to risk destroying.
  But that's where the similarities ended. Incomplete had a certain magic to it that I've never read before in an angsty, YA/NA (Young Adult/New Adult) story. Grayson and Lily were so beautiful and yet they caused each other such turmoil, it was heart-wrenching!
  I started and finished this book in less than twenty-four hours. I. Could. Not. Stop. Reading.
  From now on, when I read a book that just doesn't have that WOW! factor for me (especially ones where best friends become more than friends), I will think, "They are just not Grayson and Lily."
  I am so very thankful that there is a second book to this series (titled "Complete").
  Thank you, Lindy Zart, for writing Grayson and Lily's story, and for now making me want to cry every time I see Dove chocolates.



Book                                ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment