Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer



  Scarlet is the epic continuation of The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer and the continuation of Cinder, Prince Kai, Iko and Queen Levana's adventurous tale.
  But they're not alone.
  In Marissa Meyer's futuristic environment, two new characters' stories are about to cross over into Cinder's. Scarlet, who the sequel is named after, is a young woman who's incredibly frantic about her missing grandmother and will do anything to find her. Wolf, the love interest for this futuristic fairy tale, has an occupation that goes well beyond your average street fight...
  I swear I read this book in less than 24 hours, I was hooked from cover to cover!
  I do have to say though, as much as I was interested in Scarlet and Wolf's story/relationship, I desperately missed Cinder and Kai, regardless of the fact that their story shared half of the book. I wouldn't say that this was a fault of the author's, I would say that Marissa Meyer has spoiled me with how amazing Cinder and Kai are. When the story flashed back to Scarlet and Wolf I wanted to flash right back to Cinder and Kai!
  But then, as the book was ending, I didn't want any of them to go. I wanted to reread Cinder and Scarlet over and over again until Cress, the third Lunar Chronicles book, came out.
  Marissa Meyer has once again hooked me into her writing and I never want to be let go.
  I anxiously await the release of Cress and I hope you all can pick up a copy of Cinder and Scarlet to read and enjoy.
Book                               ebook
          

No comments:

Post a Comment