Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ordinary by Lindy Zart



  Words cannot express my infatuation and fondness for this book. Now that I've finished it, I feel as if a piece of my heart is missing, and it cannot be filled until I either reread it, or read the next book in the series. I could easily see Ordinary becoming a New York Times Bestseller, becoming as popular as The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Maze Runner. I was so emotionally attached to the story and the main characters, that the last section had me breathless. I was so nervous/anxious/excited that I was one paragraph away from hyperventilating.
  I cannot go into detail for you, only because I want you to pick up this book (without knowing anything) and be surprised with this magnificent gift. I so desperately want to meet Lindy and have her sign my copy because it is (and will continue to be) one of my most prized possessions.
  Honor, the main character in Ordinary, is one of the strongest YA heroines I've ever encountered. She's no pushover. She doesn't show a weak side just to please the male main character. She stands up for herself, her family and what she believes in, and that is one of the main reasons why I can see this book becoming so popular and loved. Mothers and fathers will want their sons and daughters to read this book.
  The story takes place in modern times, in our every day world and our every day lives...but there's something we don't know about regarding the dark corners of every street. There are beings lurking there that are alive, that are dead, and those who are alive...but see the undead and know what they are capable of. These are called the UDs, and the UDKs.
  After I finished the book, I talked a bit to Ms Zart and she was incredibly wonderful and charming. She is absolutely amazing! She even had her fans post on my Facebook page, "Lindy says you are Anything But Ordinary!" (Pardon my unprofessionalism for a moment...) I fangirled so hard, I almost cried!
  Read this book. Read it, read it, read it! If you trust me at all, which may be a risky thing to do, take my advice and read this book. It is positively exceptional.


  Book                                ebook
            

No comments:

Post a Comment