Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Adam Byrn Tritt and J.D. Hallowell Book Signing




  Today I was able to attend a much anticipated book signing with authors J.D. Hallowell and Adam Byrn Tritt. J.D. Hallowell is the author of the War of the Blades series (Dragon Fate and Dragon Blade) and soon to be much more. Adam Byrn Tritt is the author of books such as Yom Kippur as Manifest in an Approaching Dorsal Fin, Songs from the Well and (the controversial and banned children's book) Bud the Spud. (Links for the Dragon Fate, Dragon Blade, Yom Kippur as Manifest in an Approaching Dorsal Fin and Songs from the Well reviews are down below.)
  It was a beautiful and sunny day in Florida, perfect for a book signing!
  I arrived at The Love Hut at around noon, got into the store, saw the authors at their designated book signing tables and started fangirling. (Fangirling: When a fan (girl) is overwhelmed with excitement and can't comprehend anything other than their own excitement, and can only speak in sharp, barking tones.)
  I walked up to Adam Byrn Tritt's table (which was closest to the door) and chatted with him about his books, the reviews I've done for his books, Bud the Spud and its controversy, and much more. He signed my books, took pictures with me and...well, I was completely overwhelmed with excitement.




  Next, I walked through The Love Hut toward J.D. Hallowell's Dragon Fate table and got a whole new dose of excitement. Mr. Hallowell and I discussed books! His books, books we both like, books we both dislike, etc. I even got to take home special signed Dragon Fate and Dragon Blade posters!




  Adam and J.D. are the first authors I've met after writing book reviews for them, and I've got to tell you, it was an amazing experience and it gave me a whole new (incredible) outlook on book signings.
  After we were finished thanking each other (me thanking them for signing books and them thanking me for attending), we said our goodbyes and I left...after two hours!
  This book signing was an experience I'll cherish forever and ever, and it was truly an honor to meet the authors behind some of my favorite books in the world.




My reviews for J.D. Hallowell and Adam Byrn Tritt's books...








Review for Yom Kippur as Manifest in an Approaching Dorsal Fin: http://theliteraryconnoisseur.blogspot.com/2013/09/yom-kippur-as-manifest-in-approaching.html


That leaves Bud the Spud...I guess I'll have to write that one soon! ;-)




If you're interested in any of these books, check them out on Amazon.com! 


Book                               ebook                              ebook
                    


Book                                ebook
           


Book                                ebook
          


Book



Once again, thank you all so much for taking a look at my blog/book reviews! Stay awesome and Happy Reading!! 

2 comments: