Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Meeting Marissa Meyer - Cress Tour 2014





Marissa Meyer has to be one of the nicest and most personable authors I have ever met! I got to see her for the second time last night (the first time I met her it was for her Scarlet signing in 2013) and she could not have been sweeter. Not only did she sign my paperback copy of Scarlet with the blogger dedication in the back... 








...but she signed my hardcover copy of Cress as well...





...and signed my The Literary Connoisseur bag (first signature!!)





...AND took a picture with The Little Connoisseur! 



I don't think I can say this enough- she was incredible!

Of course it was packed...





But it paid to get there early! 



I was right there!!!




I absolutely loved meeting her again. She was a gem. I loved hearing her talk about the world of Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter, and I cannot wait to get started on her next amazing book. If you're looking for something different, something fun, and something adventurous- pick up Cinder by Marissa Meyer! 




If you're interested in the books...



Cinder:

Book                                  ebook
          


Scarlet

Book                                  ebook
           


Cress

Book                                 ebook
            




For more on Marissa Meyer, 

check out her website here!

the Lunar Chronicles website here!

her Facebook page here!

and the Lunar Chronicles' Facebook page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment